We’ve achieved so much in the last year, all of which has been made possible by the unwavering support of our lovely clients. Thank you!
We have grown from a one person business to our current team of 14. This year we have expanded further with new additions to the team, new treatments and more awards!
The whole team has achieved either specialist or expert status from Dermalogica proving we’re a bunch of skin geeks!
We’ve had a few firsts this year:
- We had our first Barnie bride - Briony got married!
- We hired our first Barnie boy - Piotr, our first male therapist, joined us in February!
- We set up our first client WhatsApp group so you can keep in touch with us better!
- We recruited our first marketing manager to help the business grow further - Leah joined us in June!
So much has happened in the last year:
- We introduced a number of new treatments, including the exclusive Super Charged Skin Treatment (only available at The Barn) and the Advanced Skincare package.
- We welcomed Comfort Zone to The Barn; a broad range of holistic treatments and incredible products
- We won the 2017 Muddy Stilettos ‘Best Beauty Salon’ award
- We were chosen to join the Facebook SME Council - out of 2.4 million small businesses on Facebook in the UK
- We improved our website and online booking system to make it easier for you!
- We broadened our events programme, hosting two wellness events at Backwell House
- We celebrated Eleni as she won ‘Apprentice of the Year’ at her college awards
- We affirmed our commitment to supporting other small businesses - local florist The Blossom Parlour are now our go-to florist for interiors and events
- We launched several new Dermalogica products including Nightly Lip Treatment and Stress Positive Eye Lift (both fab!)
- We retained our Dermalogica Circle status for the fourth year running! Yay to us!
- We built a new office and laundry room - hooray! (It’s very important, OK!)
Here’s our year in numbers:
- We attended 125 training courses, to make sure we’re always at the forefront of whats happening in the industry
- Kelly did makeup for 44 weddings
- We performed over 8000 treatments
- We gained 900 new followers on social media
- We attracted 1000 new clients!
We have exciting plans for continued growth and our commitment to excellence is ongoing. We are so grateful to our band of loyal Barnies and are always delighted to welcome new clients!
So, a big shout out to you all - happy birthday Barnies! Let’s celebrate!